Monday, January 29, 2007

Another late night

Saturday saw me dancing on a tall bar stool in 4 inch heels at a DC/79 gig. Yes, I fell off. Fortunatley there were lots of people to break my fall :-)
Got in a 5am. Had to drive a mate home the next afternoon. Yuk yuk yuk.

The wavy gloves are nearly finished so pictures soon.

Oooo and I have bought the paint to paint the hall. The hall that extends into the landing and has some VERY high ceilings. I am SO looking forward to that.

Everything I own is now plastered in Hello Kitty stickers, that I bought off Ebay.

I got some shoelaces with skulls on them.

... reading the above I must admit I seem a bit odd sometimes....

3 comments:

  1. Okay....I couldn't WALK in 4 inch heels let alone dance in 'em. LOL

    I figure if you fell from a barstool in 'em.......WOW are you a talented gal that you could even get ON the barstool with them on! ;-)

    It's 11pm and I'm about to locate a bubble gun....I'm sure that seems a bit 'odd', too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 PM

    I don't find you odd at all - mind you, I've been married to your father for nearly 40 years now so I'm used to odd believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:37 AM

    Shake it girl! Good for you...sounds like way too much fun! I'll be right over...;)

    ReplyDelete