Monday, February 05, 2007

I am a grown up

I am getting a pension. That's weird. I can't get my head round the fact that I can drive a car and don't have to ask my dad to drive me somewhere, and I refuse to accept I have a mortgage. Now I have a pension.
I have no idea how any of this grown up stuff happened.
Still, I like the fact I am old enough to go in pubs and nightclubs without having to have false ID. Which I never had. Ever. Honest. Parents - look away now.
It'll be anti-wrinkle cream next. And one of those big slippers that you get two feet in at once.
Still, this Saturday will see me back on a stool, dancing.
Last Saturday I didn't get in till 5.30am, having spent the evening drinking whiskey with a Hungarian. So its not all bad!

2 comments:

  1. LOL Well, now--when those late nights/early mornings cease to happen and you're finding bed by TEN--lemme know and we'll talk 'growed up'. LOL

    BTW--The Brit's in bed by ten...*I* am NOT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock girl! Go for it!

    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is mandatory.

    ReplyDelete