Sunday, January 14, 2007

DC79

Another gig, this time the Thatched House in Stockport. There is a photo of me in my band on the wall in there, so its officially a GOOD place. Last night it was the other band's turn to do a gig. Did all the usual silly stuff and had a blast. I took my Christmas Jack Daniels hip flask with me and didn't drink any! Well, hardly.
Tired now. Really really tired. I have sewed up a bit more of the skirt, and the last bit of the last sleeve of the jumper is glaring at me , saying FINISH ME DAMN YOU. I am ignoring it.
And I have joined Punk Rock Knitters! Be nice and go and have a look :-)

3 comments:

  1. Holy moley!!

    Knitted bead purses---they're just too cute!

    Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got carried away by the punkknitters..followed some link and ended up checking out skull topped knitting needles. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still looking for a photo of you modeling the hat! Loving the jumper!! Welcome to Punk Rock Knitters!

    ReplyDelete