Monday, August 28, 2006

More from the phone

Last night we,Born Idle, played at the Alma in Bolton. There were four bands on, Churchill, another one I can't remember the name of, us and DMob. I was full of a cold but still managed to remember the songs.
For dinner today we went out and ate Mexican.
Here is my dinner...















Philly cheese steak wrap with fries. The coleslaw was stolen from him indoors as he had something massive....
















Thats fries and sweetcorn and onion rings and ribs and chicken. In our defence, we had no tea last night and no breakfast this morning so I think we deserved it. Anyway, feed a cold and all that. OK we are just greedy!
And finally, the view from the top of my building at work. I went up there to have a look and Leeds really does look a lot different from up there. It almost looks nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment