Sunday, September 18, 2005

When Blogging Goes Bad

I knew it would trip me up sometime. I was looking through old posts today and I noticed that over 6 months ago, I mentioned beginning to paint the bathroom tiles. And i still havent finished!I did a few more this afternoon and now I have stopped again. Maybe the rest will be done in another 6 months.
Anyway, I am off now. Hex is back on at 9pm and I need to ensure I am lying down on settee, cider in hand, cheese and crisps near enough that I don't have to stretch too far to reach them, cats are at a safe distance (when I lie down they tend to consider me open season for jumping on from a great height), and I hope its as good as the last series (although as far as I am aware, there is only me that watches it in the ENTIRE WORLD).
Be careful out there!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...cider, cheese and crisps...on the couch with tv..what a delightful idea!

    ReplyDelete