Sunday, September 11, 2005

Muddled in Macclesfield

Last night saw DC79 (and therefore ME) in Macc. As its an in house PA which mortals are not allowed near, I was on photography detail. It was a good night, and I seem to have ermm imbibed quite a lot because I feel a bit "tired" today. I don't have photographic evidence yet, as it wasn't my camera, and I am not trusted to take it home with me, but I finally got the ones from the Big Ball bash back in August, which will be on their website soon enough.
Amongst other things last night, I danced with a woman, NEARLY fell down some stairs, had an argument with someone who insisted that to leer at a pretty girl was to "OOgle her" (OGLE - its OGLE for deity's sake), laddered my new stripey tights, carried 4 pints of beer up two flights of stairs without dropping or spilling ANYTHING, got accidentally kicked on the thigh (MASSIVE bruisery) and fell asleep wedged between three speakers in the back of the van on the way back. And all hail to Barry M Glitter Dust eyeshadow - I put it on at 5pm yesterday and it was STILL on at 11am this morning!
Must go - Heartbeat has returned to ITV!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently living vicariously through you dearest. Awesome sounding time was had by all...waiting for the photos...

    ReplyDelete