Saturday, May 19, 2007

Random phone pictures

My phone is full of rubbish so I am clearing it out. Its not a great camera (I use my phone to SPEAK to people mostly!) but here are some random images.
This is a view from Mr Thomas's Chop House in Manchester. On my birthday.


This was me in Frankie and Benny's a little later on :-)This is a record/cd/dvd stall in Manchester that's been there for EVER and everything is so tightly packed together its a nightmare to browse through it all. Quality sign :-)

And finally, my laptop as of, well, right now. Listening to the Archers and doing the shaping for the yellow thing. Front and back done. Just the arms to go!

1 comment:

  1. *chuckling*

    VERY sophisticated advertising they've got goin' on there!

    Dunno that I'd get far browsing if the quarters are as tight as I'm imagining!
    Nice laptop! (well... what I can see of it. LOL)

    ReplyDelete