Monday, November 06, 2006

Telling yourself jokes

Do you do that? When you are on your own? Ok, a leetle background. I am on housewife duty this evening, so I am a washing clothing and dishes and I came by here to play a quick game on the internet for a break. The telly is on in the background because I am finding out what on earth is on that video tape that I found in the cupboard that dates from the early 90s entitled "music videos", (La Guns/Faster Pussycat/The Black Crowes if anyone is interested), and I turned the video off and some guy on the telly was going "What's his name? What's his name?". And I said outloud "Harry May" and made myself laugh. Ok, you won't get it. Harry May is the title of a song by The Business, and the chorus goes "What's his name? Harry May!". The Business are an old school punk band I don't expect you to know about them, but the point is, do you come out with funny things to yourself OUT LOUD when you are on your own?
I hope its not just me! :-)
Ciao chickens

2 comments:

  1. Oy...... Who was it that professed that it was okay to talk to yourself as long as you didn't answer?

    I answer, I ask, I tell jokes AND I cracky myself up.

    But I don't see crazed men on people's blogs! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:49 PM

    I don't tell myself jokes, but I have been known to break into the odd tap dance when alone - a silent tap dance sadly as all the floors are carpeted!
    Hey Sam, do you remember when we appeared together on stage doing our version of "Singin' In The Rain"? (Hehehehe- how to embarrass one's daughter on her blog, what a wicked Mum I am sometimes!)

    p.s he's still there you know - that creepy bloke!

    ReplyDelete