Sunday, June 11, 2006

This weekend

Went to the pub to watch the England game. Drank way too much in the day and fell asleep on the settee after tea, woke up at 8pm and thought it was 8 AM and got terribly confused for a short while.
This morning did some gardening and discovered that the bit of wormwood cutting that gothboy gave me has turned into a mini bush now! Maybe I will make Absinthe. And maybe not. Harvey likes to nibble the wormwood and then and go and lie under the hedge in a louche way. I wonder if you can get chaise longes for cats? And maybe a cat- sized smoking jacket and a couple of poetry books would suit him...

2 comments:

  1. And an art nouveau cigarette holder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a dog sized smoking jacket (for small non-dogs) at a place called Bone Appetite Treat Shop (tastypettreats.com/ind.html). No, I didn't purchase..the Curs would kill me!

    ReplyDelete