Sunday, June 25, 2006

DC79 Thatched House Stockport

Another gig, another drink fest. Took the new camera and took it OFF automatic mode for the first time. It kept asking me questions! How on earth am I supposed to know what to tell it when it asks for cf speed x sm ratio? Back to the manual I think. Brother in law John kindly brought a cd holder in the shape of a guitar for us as well, so thankyou John :-)
Today we went to the pub to watch the match and then had salt and pepper chips from the chinese, which are indeed as lovely as they sound.
Am now a vegetable on the settee and I couldnt move very far if I tried.

1 comment:

  1. Nasty shot of Beckham hurling at the sidelines after goal kick. Ick.

    However, salt and pepper chips would kick all kinds of ass right about now..munchies kicking in and all..;)

    ReplyDelete