Sunday, March 12, 2006

More snow


And it looked like this....
It also looked a lot like other things but I didn't want to bombard you all with pictures so I stuck them all here
We (Born Idle) went to meet a potential new drummer today. He seems ok and we are off for a rehearse this week. As you may or may not know, we are like Spinal Tap when it comes to drummers, and this one seems far too normal, so he is bound to turn out to be an axe murderer or something.
And I have finally ditched Internet Explorer.Its Firefox on the laptop and Netscape on the pc. I got too fed up of its bad behaviour.

2 comments:

  1. Firefox is great.
    I looked at the pictures and for a moment there I thought you'd made a sewing machine!
    Bit slow, me :)
    Nice pictures of the garden. And the snowy garden...I love the little gargoyle chap all mournful with his folded hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sooo audition for your band if I still had my drums. How about violin? hehe...

    ReplyDelete