Monday, February 27, 2006

When cats go bad

Imagine the scene. Its Sunday night. I am feet up, glass of wine, nice bit of cheese to hand, him indoors is pootling around with a cd he recorded of his band, the laptop is on my knee, I am surfing around Ebay and all is well. Oooooo three minutes from the end of an auction for something Holly Hobbie-esque which I REALLY want and is dirt cheap.. and nature calls.
I place laptop carefully on floor and go to bathroom. I return to find THIS has happened...



I lost the auction. No, this is NOT cute. This is .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

pure cat evil.

3 comments:

  1. Oh the wickedness of cats! Don't you just love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Never mind losing the auction - you should be more worried about what he was doing on ebay while you were in the bathroom. I bet there's a lorry load of smoked salmon on it's way to your house!

    ReplyDelete