Sunday, February 19, 2006

The rythym of life...

is relentless. I haven't had two seconds to rub together recently. The bathroom tiles are ALMOST painted. I have ammassed cushion material. I have read a LOT. There was a cancelled gig last night, so some chums came round and we had a merry time. Today I bought lightbulbs. Yesterday we went to Gorton market, and they have a real life car boot sale at the side of it. Not a trader in sight. I got 2 Patches annuals and a Photo Love annual (all early 80s) for a quid each, and him indoors got a Mike Harding album in mint condition for another quid. Result!
We got me a new front door key cut (in a Bionic Woman type episode, I broke mine in the door!), and that's about it really.
Here is my office (or at least a bit of my desk). More like a home from home really.

4 comments:

  1. Love your 'Trailor Trash' sign and Chef figure on your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice comfortable place to work (play?)
    I got two new sets of keys cut recently and blow me! none of them work. I just hope no one ever needs them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:04 PM

    It's no use - I can't stand not knowing any longer! Just what IS that red and black thingy to the left of the keyboard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum - Its a lovely espresso filled dark chocolate sweetie wrapper that Matt brought back from Italy. Just the wrapper. The contents didn't last long.
    Mangey - Chef SPEAKS!
    Mig - The key holds up so far......

    ReplyDelete