Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Camera Phone

The first mobile phone I got was back in the "brick" days, and was a provided by work one. I was a bit scared of it. How things have changed. I now have a TINY phone and I am not a bit scared of it . It also does nice tunes and takes pictures, although its not too hot at that. I ran out of room on it the other day so I cleaned all the pictures out. So here are some to look at.
We are cats and we love the microwave. More fool you for moving everything off it and trying to clean it. Its ours now. OURS we tell you....










Go AWAY! I am SLEEPING.


Look at me! I smile and I am not photoshopped!













This is the toilet of our latest fave eatery, Nawaab on Oldham Road. Obviously its not the actual toilet itself, just the kind of ante room to the toilet, but its very glam for a loo.











And finally, moi, taking a photo of myself reflected in the wobbly mirror of the above establishment.













And finally AGAIN, my fluffy dice.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the evil kitty microwave takeover! Lure them away from it with the fuzzy dice..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:50 PM

    Tut! Tut! We notice that you were driving when you took the photo of the fluffy dice - that's no pocket money for a week young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a Nawab too. But it doesn't have anything like the style of yours!

    ReplyDelete