Saturday, May 21, 2005

Retail Therapy

Well, thanks for your "where are you"s!
To cheer my miserable self up (worried about the health of she that bore me) I took a trip to asos.com and bought some totally useless but wonderful things.
In particular this... http://www.asos.com/product.asp?sku=CACBP1249
Its great!
Last night saw me in Chester, doing my sound engineer thang, and rolling home at 4.00am.
Last Saturday saw me in Ellesmere Port doing the same thing and getting in even later....
All seems to be on the up and up on the mother front, so everyone think nice thoughts in her direction.
I have been doing a whole lot of reading as well recently, mostly the Miss Read Thrush Green books. Now, this seems a very strange choice of literature for one so rock as myself (!), but they are very immersing in a lose yourself in a different world kind of way. I like them.


3 comments:

  1. Sending good vibes, positive kharma and healing juju to your Mum. I sent it express, so should be arriving shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 PM

    Thanks for the all the positive energy coming my way - I think some has arrived already as I can actually EAT now! Two more months of tests and I should know what ails me and hopefully do something about it! And a big thankyou to my lovely daughter who sent me a "cheering up" prezzie recently - it really helps to have someone who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back to us Faerie...lonely out here...xxx to Ferretlegs...

    ReplyDelete