Sunday, November 21, 2004

Stilton and Guiness

Today saw me at the Trafford Centre. I bought more Stilton and Guiness pate (nearly my favourite thing in the whole world) and some Reeces Cups. Now, you have to get Reeces Cups from Selfridges as they import them from America (If you are American and reading this, you can't get them in normal shops over here), and I LOVE them. They are like little cake shaped things only they are milk chocolate filled with gooey peanut butter stuff and they are GORGEOUS. I don't really have a sweet tooth but I do like them A LOT.
I bought the ma in law's Christmas pressies, and then went on to Cost Co (like Makro, only bigger) and bought lots of diet Red Bull. And some lovely smelly candles that are Christmas pudding flavour.
It snowed the other day when I was coming home from work. It snowed heavily on the motorway, and Saddleworth Moor looked all spooky and dramatic and the sheep had gone in.
And here is today's random picture. Its the view of the fireplace from my chair.

1 comment:

  1. Would happily trade you a bizzillion Reece's cups for an equal amount of Yorkie bars or Snowballs. Can't get enough of either and have to pay nearly $2 for a Yorkie bar here....dammit.

    ReplyDelete