Sunday, November 14, 2004

Laaaazeee Sundy Arfternooon

Well, I have done a whole lot of nothing today. I did hoover Jezebel, and stick some stuff on Ebay and put a picture up, but the rest of day was spent doing nothing. Oh, I did buy a new bag and a pair of boots from Wynsors World of Shoes (what a name for a shop!) - the boots are black, flat heeled knee length things (if they were on Ebay, they would say "Boho/Kate/Sienna" on the label!)but the bag is a tour de force. Its for work, and its got a picture of a kitten on each side, and the kitten is pretending to drink through a straw from a cocktail glass, and its got little diamante bits stuck all over it to make it look like the kitten is wearing a diamond collar. Its brilliant!
I have just watched an advert for Activa yoghurt, where they are going on about it containing "bifidus digestivus" - is that not something they say in Harry Potter when they are casting spells???
And now, to add to the House that Fell To Pieces saga, my overflow pipe is dripping like a mad thing and I don't know why. I can't get in the loft to find out what's going on (and I am not sure I would know what to do when I get up there anyway!). I have a plan. I will IGNORE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment