Friday, August 03, 2007

Harry Potter and more

Yes, I like Harry Potter. Well, I like the books, and the films, and I have just finished reading the new one, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, I dont actually like Harry himself. I dont detest him or anything, but I cant warm to his character somehow, and the older he got the more I didnt like him. I liked Hermione and Ron from the word go. I saw the first film before I read any of the books, so I can't NOT like Professor Snape, as he is played by Alan Rickman, the world's finest actor. But Harry just leaves me cold. Which is a shame as there would be no books without him!
Anyway, I loved the book and I await the new film.
In other business, there is a very good chance I am off to Hungary at the end of October, which is very exciting except I dont know what to do with the cats! They are too old to go in a cattery and I can't get anyone to take a week out of their lives and stay with them. What to do???

2 comments:

  1. I've never read one of the books--probably won't ever.
    *shrugs*

    I tried watching one of the movies but failed miserably. LOL


    And the cats? Convince someone to come to the flat to check on them daily so they're not starvin while you're in Hungary. (k...that wasn't intended to be a pun......)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anyone who would have them to stay?
    It's a problem I know!

    ReplyDelete