Monday, April 16, 2007

Insurance companies

Well, I have sacked Direct Line's insurance people re my crash and gone with my mate's company for the whole of the claim. An assessor will come and view the damage this week. Meanwhile I am in week 2 of the hire car, who I have named Claire.
Hopefully I will be purchasing a semi-aged car at the weekend and then the long wait for the money to come in starts. I hope I get enough to cover everything - its been a right hassle and my neck is killing me today...whinge whinge whinge etc.
I am thinking a blue or a black car would be nice.

4 comments:

  1. For a moment I thought you were saying a blue and black car to match your bruises!

    It's such a pain in the neck having a....
    I'll shut up now :) Hope your neck gets better very very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I read what Mig did!

    Blue!
    No, black!

    Hmmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:27 PM

    If you take my advice you'll buy yourself a tank or at least an armoured vehicle of some sort!
    Black or blue...hmmmm let me think?
    Red - definitely red...or yellow....green's nice though.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:04 PM

    What you want is something very brightly coloured so that other idiots on the road can see it coming!And if possible one that emits a loud noise as well to be doubly sure!

    ReplyDelete