Friday, December 15, 2006

The tree has gone up


Woooo. Look at the sad cricketer on the telly. More importantly, those presents under the tree are for ME! ME I tell you!!!!!
....
Sorry about that. Ahem. Went into Manchester today and had some more something-wein and got most of the Christmas shopping. Still got a few things to get but him indoors is off till the 3rd of Jan now so he can get it.
Me, I have to go back to work next week. Hey ho. Still, the poor lad works very hard so I spose he deserves a break. He can have one without the pc though because it has to go to pc hospital. Fortunatley I have my laptop :-)
Who sings Blue Christmas? ... Elfish Presley..... :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wooooohooooooo!!!!! I'm feeling way better knowing someone with a red room!
    (yes, it's all about mememe! LOL)

    Lovely tree......sad cricket man.....and YIPPEE for prezzies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for the pressies! I have to finish the shopping spree this weekend meself. Wish me luck...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tree looks fabulous. We never do ours till Christmas Eve (something to do with it being 'his' job to go out and buy it).

    I obviously haven't been here for ages. I need to reshuffle my links.

    LOVE the wet look decor and I'm so impressed with the pie..I always use plastic pastry because mine falls to pieces before I can get it on top of the pie:)

    ReplyDelete