Saturday, December 09, 2006

Cooking

Wooo I am a cook! Jamie Oliver I laugh in your face. Heston Blumenthal I laugh knowingly at your "locally sourced" recipes. I COOK.
Oh yes people, I made a pie. A chicken and leek pie. From scratch. Pastry and everything. And it was lovley. In all my life I have never made a pie and tonight I did and it worked. Mmmmm.
AND I made chocolate truffles earlier! From scratch! In little cases with piped white chocolate and little Chrismtassy things on the top!
Nigella Lawson - go home love, I am in town.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:58 PM

    Careful now - you're getting dangerously domesticated! This will do nothing for your image in the band you know! Just out of interest - have you got any chocolate truffles left, or couldn't you resist the temptation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chuckling*

    I celebrate for anyone who can run a stove and not start a fire.

    To make it AND have it tasty...
    WELL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete