Saturday, July 16, 2005

New Office

The new office at work is a portacabin in the middle of a building site. Its actually quite cosy. Very hot though. I have a hard hat. It looked a bit plain so its now got ACDC written on it in blue marker pen. And it says "Sam's Hat" on it as well. Its amazing what people will nick if you don't write your name on things.
What have I been up to? I watched the tribute band audition a new singer (watch this space), and I went to a Beefeater (not at the same time!). A Beefeater is a steak and chips type pub, only they seem to have gone up in the world since I last went in one as it has a seperate "dining area" and it wasnt that cheap. I had steak with stilton and red wine and bacon sauce, and chips, and him indoors had steak and onion rings and salad. Not very inventive but mucho 70s I thought.
Last night I went out playing sound engineer for the tribute band, and it was a good night, but a very late night, and I didnt get in till almost 6am. And today I had to ferry the stand in singer back to Wales where he lives, which I don't mind at all but I was VERY VERY TIRED and I still am.
Stopped for a Wimpy on the way home. I had forgotten that you could get a hot dog in bun meal thingy - I have never had one and it didn't look very appetising so I was boring and had a cheesburger.
I am too tired to think, so this is all for now folks. I did take some photos of the club from last night which I will post when I get them off the other pc. They had a dinosaur in the garden, and the table legs were ...erm... legs with stockings and suspenders on!

2 comments:

  1. Yay sexy dinasaurs that wear stockings and suspenders! Man, I now need a decent pub meal after all those food descriptions missy! Staying tuned for the band photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...demanding a new post...pronto!

    ReplyDelete