Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hi Guys

Well, its been a while. Life is that thing that happens when you are making plans. I have had a lot of life recently.
Truth is, I haven't been 100% on the emotional front. I blame it on all those full moons.
Nothing happened, I just felt a bit blahhhhh. Now I am coming out of it and getting back on track. Its rubbish really. I have my family, my health, my friends, a job, cheese in the fridge and wine in the bottle so I shouldn't feel so yuk, but thats female life I spose. Bet you wouldnt catch a man feeling like that!
SO, what have I been up to? More pretend band photography and sound stuff. An embarrassing video camera incident filled night (tip - never give a drunk woman in 5 inch heels a video camera to film your gig. She may take it to the toilet with her and forget to turn it off....nah, that didnt happen but it NEARLY did!)
Work rolls on in its usual indomitable, hectic fashion. I have been shouting a lot at work, but only in the direction of those that deserve it. Its a small team (eugh, I HATE that term) and everyone has their bit to do, so if you don't DO your bit, I shout. Its simple really.
My mum has had me a tad worried on the health front, so all think nice thoughts at her.
Mr Me has had it in the neck for the last coupla weeks, just for being a MAN, which isn't fair but understandable :-)
I taught myself to play some tunes on the guitar, I have NEARLY finished making a tank top (yes! a TANK TOP!)and on the whole its been a busy time, full of stuff and a muddled head.
A moment of clarity in bath this evening and I think I am back to normal. Sort of..

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 AM

    Nice to hear from you again - its been a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:50 AM

    Welcome back to the land of the living! I expect you are feeling yuk because you have an imminent birthday which is always traumatic!Never mind - we love you!
    p.s. Stop being so self pitying, you were brought up better than that! (Dad's comment - nothing to do with me, sorry!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time you came back there missy...nice changes to the look of the blog as well I may add. Is Ferretlegs ok and stuff? Hope she's better from whatever ails her...

    ReplyDelete