Sunday, October 17, 2004

Another night out

Last night I went to see DC79 (Bon Scott era ACDC tribute band) on account of me being married to one of them (the pretend Angus). I got in at 4.30am. It was in Macclesfield. I am a bit tired! They can be seen here: www.dc79.co.uk
This kind of made up for the fire travesty on Friday. The man came to fit the new fire and he can't because the flue or the chimney or something is broken and needs fixing before the fire goes in, which which will cost about a million pounds to do and I can't afford it. Its not fair because I was really looking forwards to staring at the pretend flames on cold winter nights. At least the central heating works now!
I got a gorgeous throw for the settee from the RSPCA charity shop : its all purple and lilac and cherry and black indian patterns and its massive. And it was only £3.99!So two pluses and a minus this weekend.
Another possible minus is the fact that I have a horrible cold but after the tooth trauma, a cold seems like nothing!
I also bought the Sims2. Bad mistake. I was obsessed enough with The Sims and all the expansion packs up to Makin' Magic, but I can see that the Sims2 is going to be WAY more addictive than The Sims. I had a "quick go" for half an hour the other night that turned into 3 hours... One thing that is annoying about it is my female Sims keep dying from food poisoning and I have no idea why!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...video games...trying hard not to get involved. Am already a PlayStation 2 widow, as the mister bought the new StarWars game yesterday..tho in the same house, have barely seen him today. When he does appear his eyes look all funny...time for an intervention.

    ReplyDelete