Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hungary - Part 1

Well, it was pure Spinal Tap but everyone came back alive - just. Poor old Mr me got blood poisoning (due to sliding across a stage and cutting his leg open) and had to be brought back on the plane in a wheel chair! He is now an invalid for a short time as he cant walk and is feverish and I am his nurse. Hmmmm.
I think its best told in pictures.

27 and a half hours to get there (5 men, 1 woman - me!) in a Mercedes Sprinter..This is waiting for the ferry at Dover.

Where we stayed was fab. And £150 for 11 days! Between 5 of us! Some of the entourage (which got to be a very BIG entourage by the end of it. That's me in the red pants!).


Just to prove they did actually DO some gigs...


There are more but I need to find where I have hidden them on the other computer. More anon.....

6 comments:

  1. 27 and a half HOURS?????
    Blimey!
    But it sounds/looks as though you had a good time, I can't wait for more pics and the rest of the story :)

    Hope Mr you gets better quickly, blood poisoning isn't nice at all.
    It's nice to see you back anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh.....
    I'm hoping him indoors is doing better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posioned blood...:s

    Hope it wasn't the butler so cliche :P

    Sorry to hear that but your gigs do look like a hell of a lot of fun and being in a badn something I wish I could do...but am never going to able to.

    Guitar Hero is the closet I come :P

    Kind Regards,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope him indoors is better.
    Happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is very fine......

    ReplyDelete