Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some time has passed

I didnt say about the Barnsley Gig did I....It was very good. Rockaholics was the venue (staged at G and Ts club) and the journey there was very lovely. It was dark and the moon was out and there were no lights as we drove across the Woodhead pass. We didn't hit any sheep either. I don't recall the journey home, as I had been drinking Jack Daniels till 2.30am and I was "tired". So I wrapped myself in a blanket or two and went to sleep in the back of the van.
Chez office, the ceiling fell in the other day and I spent the morning in my new role as office cleaner. The builders from hell, it has transpired, have stolen the Christmas decorations out of the basement where we USED to keep our stuff, which has dually upset AND annoyed me. I have been shouting a lot at anyone in a hard hat as a consequence.
The band have finally got a new singer, and rehearsals for this little event .....http://www.acdcconvention.co.uk are in order. I can't wait!
It snowed a bit the other day, I broke the bonnet catch AND the window winder for the driver's side in my car (don't know my own strength!), and a Marshall stack has taken up residence in my front room.
So nothing to report really :-)

4 comments:

  1. I don't know........Marshall stacks in the front room? Now that IS Rlock 'n Roll.

    Eldest went and got himself a Gibson Cherry Red SG from Sound Control in Salford today. He thinks he's Angus Young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hells bells...the roof fell in at your office? See, another chance if that had happened in the US, for the masses to get rich off lawsuits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve - him indoors wants to know how much he paid for it as he has one for sale! Living with a pretend Angus Young is no joke, I can tell you. Next time they play locally, tell eldest he's more than welcome to come along.
    Mangey - little point in suing yet as it FLOODED today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrgghh!!! Hope you were wearing your wellies...

    ReplyDelete