Friday, February 25, 2005

Filling in the gaps

I have been a combination of busy and can't be bothered recently! I have been reading, and knitting, and my band bought a PA (a pa SYSTEM, not a personal assistant. Although I would like one of those very much!)
DC79 did a couple more gigs, where I helped by being a very drunk sound engineer and falling asleep in the van on the way home.
I got my broadband upgraded to 2mb and went fully wireless at home. I saw a kid run out in front of a car in Morrisons and then watched the same kid hurl the most incredible language at the driver, and the kid couldn't have been more than 7. I would have run him over, but that's just me.
Its been snowing. I sold some more stuff on Ebay.
I got a bass guitar stand. Errmmm, I can't think of anything else!
Oh yes. Shall I dye my hair red? Tori Amos red. Mum, you can't answer this question because you will just say YES.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    You do what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Xmas day in the snow pic looks like Failsworth, Chadderton. New Moston.

    Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve - almost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go fer the red!

    ReplyDelete