Sunday, December 19, 2004

Busy Busy Busy

We, Born Idle, were supposed to be doing a gig on Wednesday night but it got cancelled due to the pub losing its licence (can't blame me - I've never been before!) but we did play on Thursday night at The Witchwood in Ashton, supporting the UK Subs. We were brilliant, especially me....
On Friday I played groupie again, as DC 79 played at the Beehive in Chester. The fact that I am watching a band and not playing with them is always made up for on these occaisions by the fact that I don't have to limit my drink intake, carry anything,pack anything up, drive anything or behave in a professional manner! There are photos of me. I won't be posting them.
I got in at 4am, so Saturday was a bit of a lazy day...
I used to be the stand-in Cliff Williams before they got a proper, male, one, and I enjoyed it very much indeed.Although I pretended to be Mark Evans, just to confuse them. If you don't like ACDC, presumably YOU are confused now!
I went to Asda today for a joint for tea and it took me 20 minutes to get out of the damn car park. Honestly, its just STUPID the way that car park is organised.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, c'mon...show us the photos!! Cliff Richard? Excellent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I say Cliff Richard? Am I stoopid? Please excuse me..Williams..I meant Williams....

    ReplyDelete